Saturday 11 July 2009

Guard Army List Template

Hi

ive been busy putting models together! I promise pics soon. However in my mean time ive created some easy to use army list templates for guard. To use them, using open office or word, format the page and set the image as a background. I made these in A4 size in order to fit the page. You will need to re set the page margins in order to fit.


Downloads!
Army List Template 1

Army List Template 2

Or if your lazy ive put it into a file for you here

Army List Template in Word



I have based these on the bolter and chainsaword ones you can get. However ive removed the top as i found it to be quite annoying. Also because there template arent quite the correct size as well.

If you got any ideas for improvements let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment